Effective On: 6/1/2015 Last Updated: 5/1/2015
II. General Information
A. TangoServers LLC has a strong belief for client protection & privacy. With this belief, we have a confidentiality policy in effect that ensures we will never share our client's information to the public, only store necessary information, and only use your information in acceptable or fair use.
1. TangoServers will only collect information necessary to service you as our client. We will never store credit-card information, social-security numbers, or any other means of high-risk confidential information.
B. TangoServers LLC will never disclose any personal information of a client to any third-party source or organization. This excludes those represented by law or a part of TangoServers/TangoWorldWide or future companies/organizations under the Tango-Name.
1. We will never sell, trade, or transfer any of your information to any other parties other than those within our network.
C. By using or visiting TangoServers.net you are giving your consent to our network to collect data and information from you. The only information collected is demographic through your IP-Address unless you fill out a form, join live chat, or register to our forums.
III. Do we use 'cookies'?
B. As the client, you have the right to disable cookies on your web-browser. By having cookies disabled some features on TangoServers.net may function improperly or not work at all.
1. If you have disabled cookies and wish not to re-enable them, you can order a service by contacting our staff through a support ticket.
IV. Your Information
A. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
1. When registering on our website you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other details for your account.
2. When ordering a product, service, or special you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other necessary information to properly manage your service.
3. Your IP Address is logged each time you log onto our website and stored in a database for both client protection, and protection of TangoSevers LLC.
B. When do we collect information?
1. Information is collected when you register on our website.
2. Information is collected when you place an order on TangoServers.net.
3. Information is collected when you enter information on our website or complete a survey.
4. Information can be collected when you visit our live-chat and/or communicate with our staff on or off site.
C. How does TangoServers LLC use the information collected?
1. TangoServers uses your information to personalize your experience as a user. Collecting information through cookies allows us to utilize information to optimize your experience.
2. TangoServers uses your information to improve our website to better serve you.
3. TangoServers uses your information and demographic information to know where are the best locations to expand to next.
4. TangoServers uses your information to process transactions.
5. TangoServers uses your information to send you occasional emails on either your products and services or future upgrades, details, or notices. We may also send out periodic offers or deals for clients via email.
V. Client/Customer Protection
A. TangoServers feels that you as the client should be protected when utilizing our website, forums, or network. We have instituted various security measures to ensure client security is always ensured.
1. TangoServers uses proper encryption on all databases which contain personal information such as email addresses, passwords, mailing addresses, and phone numbers.
2. TangoServers uses restriction lists to connect and contact these databases, ensuring only our servers, or websites are capable of receiving your information.
B. TangoServers ensures that our website constantly scanned and searched for security exploits and dangers to our clients.
1. We moderate our forums and public knowledge base regularly to ensure malicious content is not uploaded, posted, recommended, or spread throughout our network.
2. We regularly vulnerability scan our website for the latest known breaches and back-doors. This allows us to step up against hackers and users with malicious intent limiting their capability to find a way into your information.
3. TangoServers will regularly scan our website for malware or infected files to ensure shells, tools, and scripts have not been uploaded into the core-files which run this website. By regular malware scans, we can ensure each page you visit will be safe and secure.
C. TangoServers will ensure that in the event of a data-leak we will follow properly planned procedures to notify clients and protect data.
1. TangoServers will notify clients within 7-business days of a data-leak. First notifications can be found under our announcements, typically followed with an email within 14 days of knowledge of the leak.
2. TangoServers will immediately begin security-checks and force password changes to protect client data.
3. In the event a major leak or infection has been found, we may go offline during repairs releasing information and updates via email instead of the website.
D. All transactions are processed through a gate-way provider (PayPal) therefore client information such as credit card numbers, financial data, or social security numbers are not processed nor stored on our servers. During a leak, this information will be protected unless otherwise notified.
VI. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
A. TangoServers LLC is in compliance with COPPA. TangoServers will not intentionally collect nor store any information of any users under the age of 13 years of age.
1. If a client wishes to have a product or service from TangoServersLLC and is under the age of 13 years old, a parent or legal guardian will be required to have direct involvement of purchasing, managing, and receiving a product and or service.
2. In the event TangoServers is being utilized by a client under the age of 13 with a parent or legal guardian's supervision, only the parent or legal guardians information will be collected and stored.
B. All TangoServers products and services are intended to be used by clients over the age of 13 years old. We will not intentionally sell a product or service to a client under the age of 13.
1. In the event that a client is found to be under 13 years of age, we will contact the client and request for parent-supervision of the user's account. If they are unable to comply within 3 days time from our initial contact, the service will be suspended.
C. If it is found that we unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will immediately purge any data relating to that user.
1. If you have reason to believe a client is under the age of 13, we ask that you immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or open a support ticket. Live-chat is not the proper form of contact for such matters.
2. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 and you believe that your child has purchased a product or service from TangoSevers with violation to our COPPA policy, we ask you contact us at email@example.com or open a support ticket.
3. If a parent or legal guardian informs us of a child under the age of 13 purchasing a product and or service; you are welcome to claim ownership of this user's account with proof or guardianship.
VII. Questions / Complaints / Concerns
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution